Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thursday's picture perfect deal...

The picture...

Our Lupins were blooming and I spotted this beetle sunning itself after all the rain on one of the buds.  Even the beetles were enjoying seeing the sun after all our rain.
The deal...

There are a lot of sales going on for the long holiday weekend and I found a great one at Eddie Bauer.  Right now they have everything on sale up to 75% off.  Plus you get a free freezer water bottle for only $5.99 with every purchase, no minimum! 

I hope you are all having a great week, remember to enter the Saturday Swap and join in the fun!

C.Q.

4 comments:

  1. Great blog!

    I'm your newest follower..
    http://doodledollies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture!!!! I love the colors!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an amazing picture. Pretty, pretty, pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.