Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thursdays picture perfect deal...

The picture...

I took this picture last Spring on Lake Superior, this ship is the Isoloda, one of Polsteam's fleet of ships. The five vessels, the Irma, Iryda, Isa, Isadora and Isolda are all bulk carriers, 34,600 tons, 365 feet in length, and were built in Japan in 1999 - 2000. These ships will take passengers to Europe in private cabins, but you better know some Polish since the officers and crew and food are Polish and depending n your destination, the trip can be long.

The deal...

Save 20% on your entire purchase at Dress Barn with their coupon, just print it off and present it at checkout.  If you have a Dress Barn credit card you will save 25% off your total.  To use the coupon on line enter code ESUM20 for the 20% off or ESUM25 if you have the Dress Barn card.  The coupon expires 6/19/2011.

Hope you are all having a nice week.

C.Q.

”Obviously

2 comments:

  1. Maybe I'll send my sister on one of those boats. Her husband's Polish and they're going to Poland in July with their little one so the rest of his family can meet her. I don't know if I'd want to do a long journey on a boat. I think I'd feel too confined after awhile and start to freak out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful picture. The lake looked pretty calm on that day.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.