Monday, June 20, 2011

Meet Me On Monday

Michele is off with her hubby for an Anniversary trip this week. I asked her if I could answer the Meet Me On Monday questions for her. Moooo ha ha. I told her that I would try to behave, but no promises. Have a great Monday! -- Bernie from One Mixed Bag

Time to meet up with Java over at Never Growing Old for the Meet Me On Monday blog hop, one of the best things about a Monday.




Questions:

1. What feature of the opposite sex do you notice first?
Image Via
Cowboy butts drive her nuts! Who needs eyes or sense of humor?

2. Do you talk to yourself?
All the time. "Where did I put my glasses? What did I come in the kitchen for? Where are my car keys?" She starting to answer myself which is making me nervous.

3. What is your current relationship status?
She has been married for 25 years this year. The warranty to return Michele expired years ago. They work well and play well together. The picture was at my wedding. They dressed up in Renaissance garb.

4. Do you have a garden?

Michele has a big green thumb. This is a picture of her herb and bird garden. She loves to plant vegetables, herbs, flowers and so on. Everywhere you look on Michele's property has something growing. I have a black thumb, so I'm quite jealous.

5. What is your favorite licorice flavor?

I'm going to guess that its black licorice. There might be some freaky flavor that she knows about that she likes better. She likes the odd candies. So I'm sure this will be her favorite flavor. *gag*


4 comments:

  1. Excellent post Bernie and I especially liked #3 about the expiration date. As for me I love black licorice - the real stuff : D 'Cept I can't too much of it or else I would spend all the day in the bathroom - okey dokey enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through Java, but I'm not sure if I found Michele or Bernie, then again, it doesn't take much to confuse me....I agree with the licorice, if it's not black, it's not licorice.

    Here's my Monday blog, come by and check it out :)
    http://alexsblogginglife.blogspot.com/2011/06/meet-me-on-monday-blog-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whynnie, To be fair, Michele is the one who mentioned the expiration date on her anniversary last week. I wish I had thought of it.

    Alessandra, Thanks for stopping by. Living on Less is Michele's blog. She just had a 25 wedding anniversary and is off with the husband. She let me post for her today. There will be other gals guest posting this week as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Cowboy butts are the best. And I think that her hubs got a very generous expiration date; mine expired 90 days after our wedding. No Returns, damnit!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.