Sunday, June 5, 2011

Meet me on Monday...

Well the weekend sure went by FAST this week!  I hope you all enjoyed it and were able to get out and enjoy the weather a little bit.  Java is back with the Meet Me On Monday hop, which is always a fun way to start out the week.


Here are this weeks questions:

1. What is was the last piece of candy that you ate?
2. Do you "read" in the bathroom?
3. I can't stand when someone _________?
4. Do you do daily, weekly or monthly grocery shopping?

-----------------------------------------------------------
 
1. What is was the last piece of candy that you ate?
 
One of my favorites, a 3 Musketeers, yumm!
 

2. Do you "read" in the bathroom?

Not generally, unless its in the bathtub, I love to read a magazine and lounge in the tub.

3. I can't stand when someone _________?

Sets their kids loose in public, the grocery store and restaurant are not playgrounds.

4. Do you do daily, weekly or monthly grocery shopping?

Both weekly and monthly, weekly stuff we need from the local store or farmers market, monthly I tend to go to Sam's Club.
 
Have a great start to your week everyone!
 
C.Q.

6 comments:

  1. I hate when people leave their kids to run around and bug people too. I always thought maybe it was because I don't have kids so I don't know how difficult it is to keep track of them but really I think it's because I don't like screaming kids knocking things over and yelling in my ear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree with you on the children. I have left stores because of kids gone wild and parents gone AWOL....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is with parents that do that? I had 5 kids and not once did they run around in public.

    Come on over to my place...I'd love for you to link up your fav post each week to my hop.
    check it out here:
    http://for-one-another.blogspot.com/p/my-week-at-glance.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE YOUR PET PEEVE!!! It seems like more and more these days, people assume you want to interact, deal with, and otherwise entertain their children as much as they do! WRONG!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures you found for these. The one in the bath is great. Send me the link when you get a chance. I think I could make a card out of that. Where did you find the sign? Very you and very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I worked as a waitress for 15 years and the kid loose in a restaurant would drive me nuts. I always made sure to VERY LOUDLY tell a child that he or she should go back with their mom and dad (pointing to them) before he or she got hurt. When your arms are loaded with trays and plates, you can't see in front of you. By being really loud and pointing, the entire restaurant would turn and stare at the neglectful parents, causing lots of embarrassment - usually enough for them to keep their kid locked down for the rest of the meal!

    Oh, and Bernie sent me over -
    HAPPY 25th ANNIVERSARY!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.