Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday's media madness...

My husband loves to watch Ellen and the other day I was walking by when she announced the live performer for that day.  I had never heard of Jessie J., but somehow I have a feeling I will be hearing more from her.  What an amazing voice!  She is great with her new song Price Tag, but to get a real sense of her voice be sure to listen to the acoustical version of Who You Are at the end of the CD.  You can buy her new CD debut album Who You Are right from her website in either the CD or download the MP3 in either the explicit or the edited versions.  The CD is $10.00 and the download is $7.99, you can purchase the individual tracks at both iTunes and AmazonPrice Tag, Do It Like a Dude and Who You Are are less expensive at Amazon.  The whole album MP3 download is only $4.99 at Amazon but is missing the acoustic version of the title track and the Digital Booklet.

I hope you are all having a great weekend!

C.Q.

The Blog Entourage


Sunday Blog Hop Shibley Smiles

2 comments:

  1. You always have the most unique stuff for your media day. I love how you are always willing to try new things.
    I'm really surprised at the Mr. liking Ellen. I don't know why, but I am. *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you back from the Super Mega Weekend Blog Hop!

    Thanks for linking up with us : )

    Debbie
    Lucas's Journey w/SPD
    http://lucasjourneyspd.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/lucasjourneyspd
    http://twitter.com/lucasjourneyspd

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.