I apologise for not getting the blog up yesterday, I was out of town with friends all day and left too early to put it out. I am back on schedule now and ready to roll.
I won an award this week from Measuring Flower
, its the Butterfly Award and I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself. This worked out prefect since Java is taking a break from the Meet Me On Monday hop until September. So here it goes...
1) I am a foodie and get excited when I get to try something new or have something wonderful, it can be gourmet or everyday, as long as its good I will get in line. Today I am off to have Sushi with some friends and am looking forward to the deep fried tempura lobster roll...AWESOME!
2) I consider myself bless with friends and relatives, epically since I spent more that a week straight visiting with friends and family. Sometimes its easy to fall back on the "no one really likes me" sword, then I have fantastic weeks like this.
3) I have been married 25 wonderful years, and although not all of them easy I wouldn't change any of them. They have helped make me who I am today and shaped our lives together so they work in perfect synchronicity.
4) I love to travel and am looking forward to many trips in the future with my husband and friends. Ireland is on my Bucket list and is a must, after that I want to see India, Egypt, Spain and Paris, and I would love to go back to London, Scotland, Greece and Italy.
5) I love to decorate and am really bummed that my house is done and all decorated, I would love to build again so I can do it all over but I think my husband would have a stress aneurysm.
6) I really love to scrapbook and am the type of scrapper that has everything you could need to scrap almost anything, not the type like most of my friends to get just what they need for one project. I have a whole closet full of just paper and paper pads of various sizes.
7) I enjoy reading and have eclectic taste in books, so much so that I thought it would be no problem to finish my reading challenge on my blog. However, even though I have read way more books than required they are the wrong genera's and I am beginning to wonder if I will complete it at all.
Next I am supposed to answer the following Questions:
Name your favorite color: Green
Name your favorite song: House Rules by Christian Kane
Name your favorite desert: Creme Brulee
What wizzes you off? Ignorance, it breads hate
When you're upset you _________? Loose myself in music, books or a movie
Your favorite pet? I have had many over the years and I love them all very much.
Black or white? I like both.
Your biggest fear?
Having no one visit me when I get old.
I think its my positive attitutide
What is perfection?
Something that to strive to get closer to but remembering its unreachable
TV on DVD
I am supposed to pass this on to 15 bloggers, however, the bloggers I know do not accept awards for their pages so I am passing it on to Bernie from One Mixed Bag, it will look great on her award page.
I hope you are all having a great start to your week.