Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday's freebie...

I really hate almost anything that slows me down, especially in the summer so I picked these two freebies to help with the little aches and annoyances that get in the way most often.

First is a free sample of Salonpas Pain Relief Patch, you can request either the regular or arthritis sample to give it a try.  Just go to their web page and fill in the online form.  You need to be 18 or over and in the 50 US states to recieve this offer.

The next one is for Prilosec OTC to help block frequent heartburn.  Just go to the web site and answer the two questions and your date of birth to see if you need Prilosec and it will take you to the request form.  They say to allow 6 to 8 weeks to recieve your sample but I got mine much sooner than that.

I hope you are all having a great week!

C.Q.





A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design Friday Blog Hop


3 comments:

  1. Those are handy freebies for summer. Well any time actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love me some freebies, I'll have to go do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great freebies. I'm always impressed with how good you are at finding free things.

    Wow, I would be honored to guest post while you're on vacation! Thank you for thinking of me :).

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.