Monday, June 27, 2011

Meet me on Monday...

Monday seems to roll around faster when the weather is warmer for some reason.  Its time for another Meet Me On Monday hop hosted by Java over at Never Growing Old.  Thanks to Bernie for taking up the Monday slack for me last week, I loved her answers for me. :)




Here are this weeks questions:

1. What is your favorite food?
2. What color scheme is your bedroom?
3. Do you carry a donor card?
4. In your opinion, is the glass half empty or half full?
5. Vanilla or Chocolate?

---------------------------------------------------------------
1. What is your favorite food?

Oh this is an easy one, Lawry's Prime Rib, when ever I am in a town with a Lawry's I go there.

2. What color scheme is your bedroom?

Dark Brown walls and black out light green drapes, its very peaceful and cozy feeling.

3. Do you carry a donor card?

Nope, I was exposed to Hepatitis as a little girl and had to have a gamma globulin shot with the worlds largest needle I have ever seen and now no one wants anything of mine, but if you can I know how much it means, one of my best friends has had two kidney transplants, and I for one am very thankful for those donors!

4. In your opinion, is the glass half empty or half full?


A friend of mine has a very realist view of this very question that I love, half empty or half full either way I am gonna end up washing the glass.

5. Vanilla or Chocolate?


Vanilla, I love a great natural french vanilla alone or with toppings.
 
Have a great week everyone.
 
C.Q.

2 comments:

  1. I so love Prime Rib. One of my favorite meals as well.
    Nice picture of the bedroom. My favorite thing in your bedroom is the gas fireplace.
    I had no idea about your hepatitis! I'm sure that will be an interesting story to hear.
    Love the thing with the glasses! That is a great answer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a vanilla kind of gal too! :)

    New blog follower! Come follow back and enter my great giveaways! http://www.peacelovepoop.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.