Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursdays picture perfect deal...

The picture...

Up the stairs.  I liked the simplicity and the curve in this picture I took at the Split Rock Lighthouse in Silver Bay.  The stairs lead up to the light which was first light July 31, 1910.

The deal...

If your looking to add a little light to your home this fall then be sure to look at the Home Depot lighting department.  They are having a huge sale of 20% - 70% off of ceiling fans and lighting both on line and in the store.  The sale even includes solar walk way lights for out side, a nice touch when the sun sets at 4:00pm in the winter. 

I hope you are all having a nice Thursday!

C.Q.

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture! Good tip about the light dept. and walkway lights. It might make coming home at night a little brighter.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.