Monday, October 25, 2010

Let The Stress Begin!


The little wedding countdown on my computer tells me that we have 5 days left until the wedding. If that doesn't make me want to curl up in a corner and cry, I don't know what will. This past week in Minnesota has been pretty stress free. I have had a chance to run around with family and friends and play.

Now I have to buckle down and get busy. Finalize things with the D.J.'s, photographer, baker and so on. Figure out when everyone is going to need to get into the reception hall. Make sure that Roy has the rest of his costume. We have to plan our honeymoon yet. Nobody can say that we like to plan in advance. No, we like to drag our feet until the last minute.

I need to start baking for gift baskets for our out of town guests. Michele found a bunch of treasures for us to put in said baskets. I need to figure out how many hotels/motels I have to deliver to. So far its three. That could change. Baking should help me calm down somewhat. At least the folks who do it for a living claim its soothing. Me, I'm not so sure.

The girls and I still have to splatter blood on our party favors. Figure out logistics of rehearsal dinners. I think that the gal who is going to marry us might like the finalized wedding she is going to preform. I really should get that done today. Its all written up, just not sent to her.

I'm starting to hyperventilate just writing this.

Did I mention that we are supposed to get a huge storm that could bring snow??!! The waves on Lake Superior could get up to 28 feet? I still need to get to the lake to get my sand for the sand ceremony! I will need to bring my camera so I can take pictures of the waves as they wash over me.

Time for me to go breathe into a paper bag to calm down and start my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.