Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thursdays picture perfect deal...

The picture...

I had a chance to spend the day with my sister-in-law and her family last year going to visit local artisans, at one of the stop they had rubber ducks in their pond and it made for a fun picture.  I am hoping to make the rounds again this year if its not too hot out!

The deal...

I love movies and if you are looking to fill in your DVD collection with that copy of The Mummy from 1959, Jumpin' Jack Flash from 1986, XXX from 2002. The Pay-Off from 1930 or The Rat Pack from 1998 or any one of a huge list of movies, then check out Movies Unlimited.  They are having a sale right now of some really great films from all the decades for under $9.00, the sale goes until the end of July and if you purchase 4 or more movies you get free shipping as well as the amazing price.

Hope you are all having a great Thursday!

C.Q.

Twitter Hop

Bassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday Blog Hop
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.