Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday's media madness...

Happy Mothers day everyone!  I hope you are all having a fantastic day of it whether you are a mom, a grandmother, wonderful Aunt or a mom to very special four legged children, this is your day, celebrate it.

Today I picked a book called The Lives Our Mothers Leave Us: Prominent Women Discuss the Complex, Humorous, and Ultimately Loving Relationships They Have with Their Mothers, a long title but well worth checking out.  This book contains stories from a series more than 20 well-known women, including Melissa Gilbert, Candice Bergen, Anjelica Huston, Whoopi Goldberg and Cokie Roberts.  Their touching and sometimes funny stories may remind you of things in your own relationships or give you insight to your own relationships.  This is a great book for anyone, not just moms.  I was able to find it for $9.13 at Walmart, if you need it today I would call the store to make sure they have it in stock, if not they will charge you an additional $1.97 to ship plus your local states sales tax.  If you would like the Kindle version it is available for download from Amazon for only $1.99.

Have a fantastic and fun day everyone!

C.Q.

The Blog Entourage


Sunday Blog Hop Shibley Smiles

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day. I am your new follower. You can visit me at http://showmemama.com. Make sure you leave a comment so I know you visited.

    Have a great weekend
    ShowMeMama

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds interesting. You find the neatest stuff.
    I hope that the fur kids were good to you.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.