Saturday, May 28, 2011

Saturday's swap...

I am mixing things up a little bit and doing a swap this week.  I think this is something fun and if we get enough folks to participate we can do it monthly.  Here is the plan, think about where you live and with a budget of at least $10 purchase something that represents where you are, package it up with a postcard from your city or state and mail it off to a person the pair you up with.  I think this can be a lot of fun, I know a ton of sites are doing craft swaps, this is similar, except you don't have to make anything, unless you want to.  To join just leave a comment and next Saturday I will pair you up with another reader.  If this goes well I will do it again next month.  If we end up with an odd number participating I will jump in and swap as well, so no one will be left out who wants to join in the fun.

Have a great weekend everyone!

C.Q.

The Blog Entourage




Photobucket

3 comments:

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.