Monday, May 23, 2011

Meet me on Monday...

Monday again and time for the one thing I think we all look forward to at the start of every week.... Meet Me On Monday hosted by Java over at Never Growing Old.




Today's Questions:

1. What is your favorite bagel flavor?
2. If you had an extra $100 right now, what would you spend it on?
3. What is the last thing that you felt guilt about doing?
4. Soft serve ice cream or hand dipped?
5. Are you allergic to anything?

---------------------------------------------------------------
1. What is your favorite bagel flavor?

Folks who know me with just nod and smile, but its Garden Vegetable.  Its my favorite because I can have it by itself, as a sandwich or open faced with cream cheese and Lox, its great either way.


2. If you had an extra $100 right now, what would you spend it on?

I would get my dog Tucker a new dog bed with sides, he ripped his old one and now he keeps trying to sleep in the cat beds with sides to feel secure.

3. What is the last thing that you felt guilt about doing?

Spending so much on craft supplies at Michael's.  I did get some AWESOME paper for scrapping but even with my coupon I was over budget.

4. Soft serve ice cream or hand dipped?

Yes please.  I love any kind of ice cream, my favorite is blueberry or strawberry cheese cake and that I have only ever seen in hand dipped, but I love the smooth creamy texture of soft serve.

5. Are you allergic to anything?

A medicine the Dr.s prescribed for my Triglycerides gave me blood clots in my legs, so yup, I have one allergy.

Hope you all have a wonderful week ahead.

C.Q.

6 comments:

  1. You are right. No shock about the bagel.
    Poor Tucker. I think that is why Scoobie sleeps in the cat beds as well.
    You over budget at a scrapbook store? Shut up! I find it hard to believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Monday! Yeah, it's easy for me to over-spend in the scrapbook section...too many tempting things for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from Sunday Blog Hop. I hope you will follow back http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com I can be found on facebook too http://www.facebook.com/DeniseMartin.LillaRose and in twitter @DeniseLillaRose I always follow back, just leave me a note.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the face on the bagel. I bet that would tempt the kids to eat it!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The puppy is adorable!!

    I am blog hopping today and I am happy to stop by your blog!!

    Please stop by either or both of my blogs (and become a follower if you aren't one already):

    So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

    Jessicas Lil Corner is where I blog about family and life at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

    Have a Happy Wednesday! :0)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.