Monday, May 9, 2011

Meet me on Monday...

OK, as you can see there is no Meet me on Monday today.  Java took the day off for mother's day to spend with her mom and kids.  Lets hear it everyone...Awwwwwwww!  :)  Although I do look forward to the MMOMs I love that she spent time with her family.  But.....I do have a new addition to the blog, my brand spanking new header, thanks to Stephanie over at Genie Girl Graphics.

BWS tips button
Thanks for stopping by and please check out Stephanie's great artwork at her place.  Thanks again for her help, I really love it! :)

Have a great day everyone!

C.Q.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love that. It turned out great!! I think that is a fun graphic. Now you are just like the cool kids!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.