Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Is There An App. For That?

Apple Ipod photo © 2009 Nina Matthews | more info (via: Wylio)


After Michele's post about Apps. I got to thinking about Apps. I think I would really enjoy. I hope the App. developers are listening. Its not that long of a list, just some Apps.
  • An App. that will clean my kitchen for me. That seems to always need to be done.
  • An App. that will set my coffee pot up. That way Mr. Bernie and I don't have to wait each other out to see who will do it.
  • An App. that will filter out repetitive posts on Facebook. The ones that say the same thing almost everyday. I know you all know what I mean.
  • An App. that will help my mailman deliver my mail to me. Mine, not someone who is several streets over.
  • An App. that will slap people upside the head if they are rude.
  • An App that will clean the litter box for me. How cool would that be?
I don't think that I'm asking for much. I could think of others I want. However, I don't want to see greedy. What kind of Apps. would you like to see?

3 comments:

  1. I would love the Vacuum app. and the window washing app. please!! :) Love this idea, sure hope the developers are listening!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol cute!
    I am a new follower. I hope you will follow me back.
    Nancy
    www.findingblessingsineverydaylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Nancy, I hope you like the blog and will share your thoughts with us! Bernie writes for me every Tuesday and she will keep you in stitches!! If you like her writing be sure to check out the One Mixed Bag button, that will link you directly to her blog. Thank you again! I am off to check out your blog..... :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.