Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thursdays picture perfect deal...


The picture...

While at the Renaissance Fair last year my friend and I stumbled across this set of friends. The horse had its eyes covered because of the flies and couldn't see so when the horse would whinny the pig would stand up and tug on its harness lightly to let it know it was there. They seem to be pretty close buddies, they reminded me of friends from Charlotte's Webb.


The deal...

Like most women I can not stand to purchase a new swim suite! I usually got at least 5 years between shopping for a new one. Newport News has taken a little of the sting out of a new suite with their buy one get one free semi-annual sale. They have 18 suites to choose from in One piece, Tanktini and Bikini's that won't break the bank. They also have plus and tall sizes in many of them. While your there be sure to check their clearance section for some really great deals on the rest of your wardrobe as well. I found a coupon for 10% off using code 604 at checkout, however I am not sure if this will work on the summer sale items, but its worth a try, if you really like Newport News and plan to shop there frequently then it may be worth checking out their Newport News Club, the cost is $25.00 for the year so you will want to make sure you will save at least that amount over the next 12 months.

Hope you are all having a great day.

C.Q.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that picture and story are adorable! Kind of makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.