Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday's freebie...


For her: get a free sample of Sophora's Two Faced Mascara at JC Penny while supplies last. Just print the coupon and bring it in with you, and the best part is there is no expiration on the coupon and if they are out of the Two Faced Mascara you can substitute it with a free custom sample of your choice.

For him: get a free sample of Nautica's new water based eco-friendly fragrance for men, Oceans. Just fill in the on line form and they will mail it right to your door.

Have a wonderful Friday everyone!

C.Q.

2 comments:

  1. How cool. I use my mascara always longer than what I should. This will be great. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Skin tightening machine and Rf facial machine. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic and Miami Beauty Supply websites.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.