Monday, October 31, 2011

Meet me on Monday...

Well its monday again and that can only mean its time to get to know your blogger neighbors with the Meet Me On Monday hop hosted by Java over at Never Growing Old.  It is a lot of fun so be sure to hop over and follow along.




Here are today's questions:
1. My current weather is _______?
2. What is your favorite sound?
3. What is the worst flavor of ice cream?
4. What magazine do you look for when you are stuck in the waiting room?
5. What is your favorite condiment?
-------------------------------------------------------------
1. My current weather is _______?


Overcast and damp and our temp is 43, only 3 more degrees until we hit our high today of 46.

2. What is your favorite sound?


I have a few but the first that comes to mind is a train, I love the low rumble and it makes me fall asleep almost instantly.


3. What is the worst flavor of ice cream?

For me it would be Rocky Road, too much going on, I don't care for nuts in things and the marshmallows get a wierd texture frozen.

4. What magazine do you look for when you are stuck in the waiting room?


If I forget my iPad I look for a local magazine to catch up on whats going on where I live.  We are a small community but actually have a few great publications.

5. What is your favorite condiment?


I would have to go with mayonnaise because you can do so much with it, add rosted peppers or cranberries or hoseradish for sandwich toppings, mix with mustard for dipping sauces.  Its great plain too, I love it on burgers and I dip my fries in it.  My all time favorite is the kind in Europe that comes in a tube like toothpaste, it has a super rich and creamy texture.

Have a great week everyone!

C.Q.

4 comments:

  1. Your expected high temp is the same as our low for the evening!

    I've never seen or heard of mayonnaise in a tube...very interesting!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CQ! We got an announcement from a company and we thought your pet loving readers might enjoy getting the deal. Clean+Green cleaners are on sale at Petco for $7.49 till November 19th.

    Mom loves this brand and says it really cleans up pet messes, not that we would know about that here...

    Finny & Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone else who knows about those crazy Europeans and their tube mayo. Stopping in from MMOM.

    Natasha
    craftingwithnatasha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are writting some interesting and Best content i also bookmark this url....You guys are writing some Amazing tips. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this. Totally Awesome Post Please Keep Posting Regulary... you are totally awesome...
    Gadgets 360 Coupons Code & Offer
    Easemytrip Coupons Code & Offer
    Travelguru Coupons Code & Offer
    Bookingcom Coupons Code & Offer
    Chaipoint Coupons Code & Offer
    Amazon Offers, Coupons, Summer Sale

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.