Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thursday's picture perfect deal...

The picture...

We just got back from a wonderful vacation in Williamsburg Virginia and we can't wait to go back, there is something for both of us since my husband really enjoys the woods and fishing and I love all things history and cultural.  On one of our visits to the Colonial section of Williamsburg I got a shot of this horse and rider headed down the Palace Green headed towards the Governor's Palace.  It was so much fun to feel like you are a part of history there!

The deal...

Woman Within is having their Winter Blitz with up to 80% off clothing and up to 60% off coats and boots.  Winter has been slow to arrive her in Northern Minnesota this year, but I have no doubt it will show up in full force soon!  I was able to find a great Arctic Knee High boot that will fit me great for getting through the snow to take pictures.  They were originally $119.99 but they are now $49.99, and a pair of hounds tooth hiking boots that would be great in the spring, both a great deal, now I just need to decide which I need most.   Another great bonus; if you order $50 or more you get a nice 2 piece weekender travel set.  Also, remember if you are a member of MyPoints you will get 2 points back per dollar spent, or if you belong to Quick Rewards you will earn 3% back on your purchase.

Have a nice Thursday everyone.

C.Q.

Bassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday Blog Hop
Obviously MARvelous
Happy Go Lucky

3 comments:

  1. Oh, so envious! I've wanted to go to Williamsburg my entire life (well, ok, I've wanted to work there since I was 10). That's a great shot! And thanks for the heads up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through the Mingle :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great picture - that sounds like a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.