Sunday, April 3, 2011

Meet me on Monday...

Well the weekend is done time to get back to the weekly grind, the bright spot as always is the Meet Me on Monday blog hop hosted by Java over at Never Growing Old.  Without Further adieu here are this weeks questions:




1. If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them?
3. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
4. What is your favorite candle scent?
5. Coffee or tea?

----------------------------------------------------
1. If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
 
I am sly and when I saw this question on another hop one of my friends does I told her I would eat at a buffet so I could get different things all the time, but if that is cheating it would have to be a meal of Vichyssoise soup, beef wellington, Lawry’s spun salad and Lime Jello.

2. Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them?

I write them the day I have to put them out with a few exceptions, the Meet me on Monday I like to get done the night before.

3. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?

I sure have, I slammed my finger in my moms car door when I was little and took the tip off.  Then I proceeded to tell everyone who would listen that I was fine, next thing I knew they were treating me for shock in the ambulance and didn't even care about my finger anymore, go figure. ;)  Happily my finger healed fine, with the slight exception that my nail grows a little curved.

4. What is your favorite candle scent?

I love the candles but have just discovered Scentsy and really like being able to have a spa type scent going in each room, my bedroom has Citrus Sun Tea, the upstairs bath has a scent called Clarity that's nice and clean and downstairs I have one that has a hint of cinnamon in it.  I guess that means there really isn't a favorite, its more a favorite of the day.

5. Coffee or tea?

Tea, I have a whole tea nook built into my kitchen by the dining area with little drawers for the different flavors of tea, I adore tea, hot, cold, room temperature, it doesn't matter.  Disclaimer ~ My kitchen is usually not this clean, I think we had an open house that day.
 
Have a great week everyone!!
 
C.Q.

2 comments:

  1. What a great picture of your kitchen. Your right, it probably was an open house. *teasing* You will have to let me know how the blueberry Scentsy is when you try it.
    I still think you win huge points for calling the buffet in answer number one.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.