I am supposed to share five random facts about me:
1) My dad was a professional football player back when they were called Leather heads. Because of that I grew up knowing how to play the game and could out play the boys, even the ones on the Football team in High School which non of them liked when we did that part of gym class.
2) My mom was Miss Robbinsdale in Minnesota and one of the court for the Minneapolis Aquatennial, so I have absolutely ZERO grace and poise that was passed on to me, not sure what happened there, must be a recessive gene. ;)
3) I love to collect things, perfume, tea pots and cups, miniature shoes, Pez dispensers, books and DVD. I draw the line at husbands though, one is enough to deal with, they are kinda demanding.
4) I love to travel and explore, I have 4 trips this year that I am looking forward to and I will have books read and lists made for every place we are going long before we leave. Sometimes I start putting stuff in suitcases a month in advance. Yup that's me, a little obsessive compulsive about traveling.
5) I am an on again off again mystery shopper. Usually its fun and I have one coming up on Tuesday that I can bring a friend with for lunch, I am thinking my friend Jen and I will get to go to Sam's then lunch that day. :)
The second part of the award is to pass this along to five other bloggers. I read so many great blogs that its hard to narrow it down to five.
Simply Beautiful Veg.
Meet Virginia Design
Dogs, Cats and Other Crap I Talk About
Cat Chat with Caren and Cody
I hope everyone is having a great weekend!! Is anyone doing something fun and exciting? I would love to hear your plans.
I'm always so impressed about your dad's football career. That is so cool. When people think of football they think about how it is now. They forget the startings of it.ReplyDelete
Well your mom was greedy and kept all those genes to her self. Its not as if you are stumbling around all the time. *lol*
I can attest to your packing weeks in advance. When you came here to Montana you were packed, what a month in advance?
Thank you so much! You're too sweet :). I also love to travel and have to force myself to not pack too early--then I end up having packed too late!ReplyDelete
I'm your newest follower from the Weekend blog hop.
Feel free to check out my blog here: inadaze13.blogspot.com
I found you through the "Weekend Blog Hop"...I love finding new blogs! I've been invited to do mystery shops, but have not participated yet. Who do you go through to do them?ReplyDelete
KLs Cupboard on Facebook
KLs Cupboard on Twitter
Lovely Blog.. . Following you from blog hop.. I'm Marilyn from http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com, hope you can stop by sometime.. TYReplyDelete
thank you soooo much! I am beyond HONORED to be listed with such a respected and admired group! "I'm not worthy!!!" lol (bowing down to you!!!)ReplyDelete
Please don't be insulted if I don't post about it. I kind of created a bad situation for myself. I used to blog about the awards and I am blessed to have received various ones...well...it got a little out of control and I had to stop blogging about them because once I stopped one time I didn't want to hurt the feelings of the others who gave awards to me after them (does this make sense??? lol)....but........I am sooooo grateful and I thank you and congrats to you on yours as well!
Wow a Dad who played football!! I have always LOVED football (baseball too!)
Thank you for the award! It's so kind of you to think of me.ReplyDelete
What fun facts bout yourself. Mom was a mystery shooer for a short time too. She would go see movies to check out the theaters.
Congrats! I am your newest follower from the Blog Hop. I think your blog is cute & I look forward to reading more of your posts. Come check out my blog! I would really appreciate it if you followed me back too! Thank you.ReplyDelete
Thanks for the award! Super cool about your parents. It's funny you could outplay the boys and now you are coupon queen!ReplyDelete
Thank you thank you thank you for the award guys! You are too sweet!ReplyDelete
Meet Virginia Design