I am supposed to share five random facts about me:
1) My dad was a professional football player back when they were called Leather heads. Because of that I grew up knowing how to play the game and could out play the boys, even the ones on the Football team in High School which non of them liked when we did that part of gym class.
2) My mom was Miss Robbinsdale in Minnesota and one of the court for the Minneapolis Aquatennial, so I have absolutely ZERO grace and poise that was passed on to me, not sure what happened there, must be a recessive gene. ;)
3) I love to collect things, perfume, tea pots and cups, miniature shoes, Pez dispensers, books and DVD. I draw the line at husbands though, one is enough to deal with, they are kinda demanding.
4) I love to travel and explore, I have 4 trips this year that I am looking forward to and I will have books read and lists made for every place we are going long before we leave. Sometimes I start putting stuff in suitcases a month in advance. Yup that's me, a little obsessive compulsive about traveling.
5) I am an on again off again mystery shopper. Usually its fun and I have one coming up on Tuesday that I can bring a friend with for lunch, I am thinking my friend Jen and I will get to go to Sam's then lunch that day. :)
The second part of the award is to pass this along to five other bloggers. I read so many great blogs that its hard to narrow it down to five.
Simply Beautiful Veg.
Meet Virginia Design
Dogs, Cats and Other Crap I Talk About
Cat Chat with Caren and Cody
I hope everyone is having a great weekend!! Is anyone doing something fun and exciting? I would love to hear your plans.