Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday's Media Madness...

Recently my husband picked up a new CD at Target called Slash, the lead guitarist is not surprisingly Slash of Guns N' Rose's fame. I have to admit that although I was not a huge GnR fan I really do like the new album a lot. The amount of talent that is featured kind of makes your head spin, the CD features songs with Ian Astbury of The Cult, Ozzy Osbourne, Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas, Myles Kennedy, Chris Cornell of Soundgarden, Andrew Stockdale of Wolfmother, Adam Levine of Maroon 5, Lemmy Kilmister of Motorhead, David Eric "Dave" Grohl of Nirvana, Michael Andrew "Duff" "Rose" McKagan of GnR and Velvet Revolver, Kid Rock, Matthew Charles Sanders aka M. Shadows, Rocco DeLuca and Iggy Pop. Slash handled the majority of arranging and song writing duties and handpicked each guest artist to collaborate with on rounding out each track, which makes this album great, the different singing styles really come through on each track.  For more information on Slash, the new album or to watch some of his video's check out Slash's own website http://slash.ultimate-guitar.com/.

I was able to find the lowest retail price at Walmart for $10.00 plus tax and shipping bringing the total price to $12.76. If you look on eBay you can find a new copy for as low as $6.00 plus $3.00 shipping.

I will upload a picture of the CD cover when I get home, the hotel computer will not allow me to upload any images yet.

Have a great Sunday everyone!

C.Q.

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate how you will put up all types of music, movies and books. Not just stick to one genre. It gives everyone a chance to learn about something they might like.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.