Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thursdays picture perfect deal...

The picture...

I took this picture one spring when the trillium in our yard started to bloom.  They are nodding flowers so I had to get on the ground and point the camera up towards the flower. 

The deal...

We are fast heading into the holidays, a time of family meals, holiday pies and cookie exchanges.  If your stove of oven is on the fritz or you are looking for an upgrade Home Depot is currently having their appliance savings event, stoves, ovens, refigerators, washers, dryers and dishwashers are all on sale at drastically lower prices.  Check the prices online before you head into the store, that way you will know what features you want and are willing to pay for and what you can live without.

I hope you are all having a nice Veteran's Day!

C.Q.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I have seen that picture. Very cool. Great time to upgrade appliances should that be needed. Don't want the oven to go out in the middle of cooking a turkey!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.