Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thursdays picture perfect deal...

The picture...

My Niece and her boyfriend bought me a beautiful lily for my garden this year.  The color was stunning so I had to take a picture of it in the sunlight.

The deal...

With school starting soon its time to get your child's wardrobe back on track for Fall, but what about your Fall look?  Payless Shoesource can help, they are having their Buy one get one half off deal now through September 6th, that means you can get a pair for your child and a pair for you and not break the bank.  If you don't have a local Payless Shoesource you can shop on line and take advantage of the flat rate shipping charge of $5.95 for your whole order. (Alaska and Hawaii the charge is $15.95)  If you would like to browse on line you can order from your laptop and have them shipped to a local Payless for free, then just pick them up when its convenient.

I hope you are all having a good week!

C.Q.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.