Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursdays picture perfect deal...

The picture...

I went to visit one of my best friends this spring and had some serious quality time with one of her kitties.  Luke slept in bed with me so I wouldn't miss my kitties back home and the day that I didn't feel good he snuggled up and purred for hours, that may not seem strange until you know he is still a kitten and his agenda is to play all day every day.  I miss him and he apparently missed me when I left, he slept in the guest room for over a week.  This is a picture of my little handsome man that his mama took. 

The deal....

For today only PetCareRX is having a sale, up to 50% off on many of their pet care items.   Before you buy be sure to check the difference between the price you pay at the veterinarians office and the price you would pay with PetCareRX, in many cases you will save quite a bit.  For example, my dog is on Dasuquin for Dogs which with my vet costs $64.88 for the 84 count bottle, that's $0.77 per pill, with PetCareRX the same medicine is on sale today for $99.99 for the 150 count bottle, that is $0.67 per pill.  There are similar savings for cats and other animals as well.  I always check out the toy section too to see if there is something fun for my fur kids.  Additionally, there is a free shipping if your order is over $35.00.

There are many great savings at PetCareRX even when they are not having a sale, but please remember to check with your veterinarian before putting your pet on a new medicine, even if it is one you don't need a prescription for as every animal is different and my have serious reactions to certain things.

Have a great Thursday everyone!

C.Q.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.