Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday's freebie...


Well if you have been giving your grill a work out here is a sample that's worthwhile. World of Green is offering a FREE sample of SoyClean BBQ Grill Cleaner. Email them at: customerservice@worldofgreen.com to receive your FREE SoyClean BBQ Grill Cleaner. Be sure to include your name and address to ensure your FREE sample if delivered properly. You can check out World of Green on Twitter.

After your are done getting the grill cleaned up I am betting you got your clothes a little dirty, check out the Walmart freebies section to get your free sample of Tide with Febreze Freshness.

Have a great Friday everyone!

C.Q.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the Tide sounds yummy! I used to love Tide. Great freebies for all. I like how it was clean the grill, then clean up after. *lol*

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.