This week I also received the Sunshine award from Just Another Tired Mommy, I must admit, I do love getting them but I am a little slow on getting them posted. Here are the rules for the award:
There are five rules that go along with accepting The Sunshine Award and they are:
1. Include the award's logo in a post or on your blog.
2. Answer ten questions about yourself.
3. Nominate ten to twelve other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know that they have been nominated. (I just passed on two other awards so I am going to let you decide if you would like this beautiful award for your site, all my readers add sunshine to my blog every day so you all are equally entitled to it.)
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
Here are the 10 questions:
What is your favorite color? Green in almost any shade.
What is your favorite animal? I love all animals I even let bugs and spiders out of my home with safe passage. If I am pressed I would probably say bunnies or bats.
Favorite non-alcoholic drink: I love to make my own Italian sodas at home, just a shot of flavored syrup and charged water, sooooo much cheaper than pop and a million times tastier.
Favorite number: Not sure I have one, I tend to pick 4 when people ask me to think of a number.
Facebook or Twitter: I use Facebook a lot and love Farmville.
My passion: Narrowing this down is hard. I love to travel, scrapbook and spend time with my friends, one of best things ever is traveling with my friends and taking tons of pictures to scrap latter. When I travel I love seeing new things and finding new favorite places, just this Christmas hubby and I went to Colonial Williamsburg and I would love to go back again this Christmas.
Favorite pattern: I love the pattern on the leaves of ferns, its something I have taken countless pictures of over the years. I also love the pattern birds feathers make when they are laying flat. Nature is so cool!
Favorite day of the week: I don't have one, they are all nice to me.
Favorite flower: I have a couple, peonies and carnations. I love the scent of both of them.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!