Sunday, March 25, 2012

Make a Friend Monday...

Welcome to the Make a Friend Monday blog hop, I hope everyone had a great weekend! Monday is usually a day filled with things that are not much fun, so why not take a short break and get to know a new blogger?

The rules are simple, stop by the featured bloggers site and say hi, the check out as many of the other blogs as you like, let them know you found them here. Just grab the hop button for your blog or post from the bottom of this post or the sidebar. Link up and have fun meeting new folks.

MAKE A FRIEND MONDAY

Being Frugal and Making It WorkToday's fellow blogger is Bridget from  Being Frugal and Making it Work.  I so enjoy reading Bridget's blog every day and if you enjoy contests than this is definitely a place to stop!  She is always hosting give aways and has a lot of wonderful product reviews.  I have found some great stuff because of her posts.  I hope you will stop over, say hi and join her in the fight to save some money.  Her blog is so informative and if you enjoy saving money you will surly enjoy meeting her.

Tell us a little about yourself and your blog or blogs:  I am a stay-at-home mom, wife and blogger! Being frugal and crafty is how I help make ends meet and contribute to my family. I earn money through social networking, pay to earn sites as well as contests and giveaways. All of these "extras" have really helped our family over the years. It doesn't take much to make a big difference. My frugal ways of online earnings have paid for our summer vacations the past three years in a row, and will do so again this year. It doesn't get much better than a totally free vacation. My blog, Being Frugal and Making it Work, is my way of keeping grounded and sharing what I do with you!

What do you consider your greatest personal achievement?  Becoming a mother, hands down!

Where is your favorite place to hang out on the Internet? Blogs, there is so much to read, I love them! I also love Facebook!

If you could meet one person dead or alive, who would that be? Wow, that's a tough one! I honestly have no idea! However, my son says that I would choose "The Rock," because I think he's HOT! Ha Ha Ha!!



If you could have any job you wanted, what would it be? I already have it! Being a mom and a wife is the best job in the world!


Favorite movie or TV show? Parenthood and Breakout Kings are my favorite TV shows! My favorite moves are Dirty Dancing and Beauty and The Beast!




Living on Less with the Coupon Queen


6 comments:

  1. Bridget sounds like a great gal!!! Excited to meet another blogger who has some great ideas on how to save money!!! Always a good thing! Thanks, Michele! Have a great Monday. (I tried to link up but it said collection closed--whatever that means! )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know Beth Ann!! I corrected it so if you would like to link up its working now. :)

      Delete
  2. Just checking in to see how you are doing! I have been thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi CQ just thinking about you and hoping you are doing well and recovering quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there I am your newest follower on your blog site would love for you to follow me back :) and also check out my facebook fan page on my site as well as following me on twitter thanks so much for your support also if you can grab my badge to help get me more followers thanks have a great weekend :)

    Tara


    http://taracl2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your kind words on Fin's passing. :-) I have been thinking of you and hoping you are well friend.

    Meg

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.