Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday's media madness...

Yesterday morning I was doing my blog and posting on the hops when I found a spotlighted blogger that just blew me away!  Her name is Olivia and she is an Army wife living on base at the Schofield Army Barracks, Hawaii and my oh my this girl can sing!  I know I usually do a write up about thing you can get your hands on but this was so good I couldn't wait until her EP comes out later this year.  I think my favorite song is Drive These Blues Away, but they are all great.  She is 100% self taught which just adds to how impressive her music is!  You can follow her blog and/or her music at ReverbNation, you can also check out her YouTube videos.  Be sure to follow her on Facebook or Twitter to find out the release date of her EP.

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.

C.Q.


The Blog Entourage



Sunday Blog Hop Shibley Smiles

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Just checked her out and I LOVE her sound. She is so earthy and there is something deep and quirky (in a good way) about her too. Love her earthy voice.

    In an extremely subtle way there are some parts of her voice that reminded me of Mary Chapin Carpenter who I love.

    Olivia is quite interesting, thank you for introducing us to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness.... This is the sweetest thing ever! Wow... I am so honored... I'm blushing, actually.... You guys totally just made my day..... :) - Olivia -

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post. Its always nice to discover new to me music. And someone who is not in the mainstream.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.