Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thursdays picture perfect deal...


The picture...

Or recent snowfall left our backyard looking like a winter wonderland.  I love the contrast of the hardwoods with the white of the snow and the softness of the dead grass.

The deal...

Have a man on your list that's hard to shop for this holiday?  Check out the Home Depot's Ryobi free tool event.  Right now when you buy select tool kits you will get a free tool, this is a great way to stretch your holiday dollars. 

Have a great day everyone and stay warm!

C.Q.

1 comment:

  1. This was one of my favorite pictures in your recent snow series. It just seems to go on forever.
    Great deal on the tool kit. If only we had a garage we could get into, I would be all over this.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.