Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday's Freebie...

I am back from a wonderful vacation and just wait until I tell you all about the great deal I found on New Years.  Hubby brought me to the outlet Malls in Williamsburg, Virginia because he knows how much I like to find a good deal.  We went into the Coach store there and I found a purse that I loved that started with a retail price of $358.00, since it was in the Outlet store it was marked down to their price of  $299.00, because it was after Christmas the larger stock was marked down 50%, no the purse was $149.50, as an added incentive to the folks that got there early they were giving out coupons for 30% off anything in the store, that made the final price at the register $104.65, a great deal for a large Coach bag.  I had a $100.00 cash back gift card from Discover that I had cashed out for before we left making the final cost to me for the bag, with tax, $6.95.  When my husband heard the final amount he said "let me pay that, then I can tell everyone I bought you a Coach purse", what a guy. ;)  I hope everyone had a great Christmas and is looking forward to a fantastic New Year!  Now here is today's freebie.


Looking for a way to get your morning started?  From now until January 31st Pilot and Flying J are offering free coffee.  Just print the coupon and bring it in with you, there is a limit of one per day.

Have a great Friday everyone!

C.Q.



Chubby Cheeks Thinks

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for linking up for my hop and Happy new Year to you too! :)

    Kim
    http://www.chubbycheeksthinks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the great deals. I love Coach so I thank you! I hope you had a fabulous Vacation! Are you doing the sillys today? I put my link up:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.