Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lets Pump Up Michele's Twitter Followers!



Good Morning! Michele is feeling a bit under the weather this morning. I though we could do something to make her feel better when she is up and running again.

I want to surprise Michele and see if we can get her some more Twitter followers today. If you are a regular reader to her blog, you know she has a ton of great information. She really researches her stuff. She doesn't just slap a blog post up, as I have been known to do. Michele really looks hard for the best deals and rebates for her readers.

She has worked hard to get even more followers. For the longest time it was 13 of people reading. Now she has expanded her horizons and has a ton more people following. I know it makes it a lot more fun for her.

Michele has not offered a giveaway on her blog yet. I bet if we get her Twitter followers up, I might be able to talk her into doing one. Who knows what kinds of treasures she has laying around her house. Something fun and good I'm sure.

If you are not following her on Twitter yet, just click her button and start. If you have friends you think might enjoy her posts, pimp her Twitter button to them. I think it would be fun to see how many Twitter followers we can get her in one day.

I'm curious, what is your favorite part of Living on Less? Which day do you look forward to? What was the best deal or rebate that you were able to take advantage of? I think that would make her smile, knowing that people actually take advantage of her deals.






P.S. Thank you all for your great suggestions about what type of hop we can host. It turns out that Java will be continuing doing Meet Me on Monday. That was a nice surprise to get in our email this morning. We will keep your suggestions if we decide to do a hop on another day.

2 comments:

  1. OK count me as a twitter follower of Ms Michele. I like this site 'cause you never know what kind of content there may be. I mean that. And Ms Michele can write. But where the bourbon coupons be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a recent follower but I really like the blog a lot. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.