Monday, November 7, 2011

Meet me on Monday...

Well its Monday again and that can only mean its time to get to know your blogger neighbors with the Meet Me On Monday hop hosted by Java over at Never Growing Old. It is a lot of fun so be sure to hop over and follow along.


 

Here are today's questions:

1.  Are you excited for the holidays or are you dreading them?
2. Do you hit the snooze button or get right up?
3. Do you still have your tonsils?
4. What was the last piece of candy that you ate?
5. Do you shop at thrift stores?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Are you excited for the holidays or are you dreading them?


I am excited to have my Neice over for Thanksgiving with us and we are going on vacation for Christmas so I have no work to do for that, yup, I am a happy camper!

2. Do you hit the snooze button or get right up?


I don't use an alarm clock so when I HAVE to get up I use one and I get up before it goes off most of the time.  I don't think I have heard an alarm in over 15 years.

3. Do you still have your tonsils?



Nope, had them removed when I was young.

4. What was the last piece of candy that you ate?


A Kasugai Japanese hard candy that I bought in Chinatown in Chicago, I love the stuff!

5. Do you shop at thrift stores?

 
Yes, I love to find a great deal!
Hope you are all having a great start to your week!
C.Q.

4 comments:

  1. Those muffins sound wonderful! Now I want to make some of them as well. Yummy!!!

    Yes, I have learned not to watch the stuff you do. IT will be off the air in a couple years because you like it. *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bernie, I posted questions from the wrong link so if anyone would like to know about the muffins they are Pumpkin Cream Cheese and you can find the recipe at Annie's Eats here: http://annies-eats.net/2010/10/08/pumpkin-cream-cheese-muffins/ Sorry for the mix up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by to read your MMOM answers. That's some interesting looking candy, I've never heard of it.

    Hope your holidays are fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous that you haven't heard an alarm in 15 years. Like crazy, insanely jealous.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.