Saturday, July 9, 2011

Saturday Sojourn...

I am considering doing this bit of the blog only once a month because it takes me hours of research to get all the information on an area and match it up with the travel the discounts, but before I do something drastic I want to know what you guys think.  Do you love it and want to keep it or would you be more interested in something relating to household savings?  Are you more interested in finance and savings tips?  Do it yourself projects and crafts that save money?  The choice is yours readers.  I want this blog to be a place that you enjoy visiting and has content that you enjoy.  If you have never read a Saturday Sojourn you can find one here, here and here for examples.

The swap is today and I have sent emails out to the folks who are participating, if you missed it and want to participate in the next one just let me know and I will keep your name on my swap list.

Hope you are all having a great weekend in your corner of the world.

C.Q.

The Blog Entourage


So Followed Saturday


Between the Lines


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.