Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday Sojourn...

I had a low turnout so I am gong to run the swap for another week to get a few more signups.  Here is the info on how it works:

Jst think about where you live and with a budget of at least $10 purchase something that represents where you are, package it up with a postcard from your city or state and mail it off to a person the pair you up with. I think this can be a lot of fun, I know a ton of sites are doing craft swaps, this is similar, except you don't have to make anything, unless you want to. To join just leave a comment and next Saturday I will pair you up with another reader. If this goes well I will do it again next month. If we end up with an odd number participating I will jump in and swap as well, so no one will be left out who wants to join in the fun. After you receive your package be sure to post about it on your site.

Have a happy and safe weekend everyone!

C.Q.
The Blog Entourage

So Followed Saturday

Between the Lines

6 comments:

  1. Not sure if you carried over names from last Saturday so I will leave a comment to say I am still interested. :-) Hope to see others join as well. :-) Have a great 4th of July holiday weekend! Quiltpecan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m stopping by from So Followed Saturday and am following on GFC, Facebook, and Twitter. I hope you’ll drop by my blog and follow back.
    www.LisaBlogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait to read more of your blog. I am following from the Spotlight Saturday blog hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I doubt anyone would want something from Detroit but in the event that they do, I will participate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a lot of fun. I would like to take part. I'm in Kansas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure if I commented last time, but I want in!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.