Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday's media madness...

Summer is right around the corner and its time to check in on your golf swing.  On store shelves now the new Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters will let you "play through memorable, historic moments as players try to measure up against some of the sport's greatest legends. #TAB#Tiger at the Masters:- Relive each of Tiger's four wins at the Masters by attempting to equal or beat his scores in each round of the Tournament."  "Experience the historic holes that comprise Amen Corner and make a run at capturing the distinctive Green Jacket. Jim Nantz teams up with David Feherty to lead the all-new broadcast presentation package. Enhanced visuals showcase high fidelity character models and course details that bring to life all the sights and sounds of a round of golf at Augusta National, even down to the 3D grass that appears and responds more life-like than ever."

The game, manufactured by EA Sports, is rated E for everyone and can support up to 4 players

This game is available for the PS3, XBOX 360 and Wii.  Right now Target has all three versions on sale for $37.00 in the stores, a great price since I was finding it on line for almost double the price, even directly from EA Sports where it is $59.99!

I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend!!

C.Q.




Sunday Blog Hop Shibley Smiles


Photobucket


The Blog Entourage

3 comments:

  1. might have to check this one out for the hubs! thanks for sharing :) have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find golf boring outside. I couldn't imagine sitting in my house playing it. I know folks do enjoy golf and would like this. Different strokes for different folks. I'm so punny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy golfing..the real thing...I dont do so well on the Tiger Woods one that we have. My hubby would enjoy this one tho.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.