Tuesday, January 25, 2011

One Of These Things Doesn't Belong

Cat beds are a new addition to our house. When we were home this fall, I saw how comfy Michele's cats looked in their beds. They were in front of the fireplace and just looked sweet. I decided that our cats should have beds as well. Keep in mind the dog has two beds. I assumed she didn't need another bed. Apparently, I was wrong.

See how cute Capt. Luke and Abby are in bed? She was sleeping and the Capt. felt she needed to be cleaned. This was a once in a lifetime shot. They started to wrestle as soon as we got this picture.

One morning I looked in the living room and what did I see? Look to the bottom left of the picture, that is Scoobie's bed. Look to the right of the picture. See the white tail? That is Capt. Luke lying NEXT too the cat bed.

Again, note how she is lying NEXT to her own bed. She didn't want the cats to get her bone, so she dragged it to the bed with her. We have found that she will leave a bone or a toy in the cat bed when she is not using it.

Michele had a good explanation for it. Scoobie thinks, "What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine.

4 comments:

  1. I love that she has her foot on her own bed in the last picture, does that count? Too funny!! Love the shot of Luke and Abby together, great timing on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMC that is adorable!!! Our Cody doesn't really like kitty beds...he would prefer to wear the top out of our plush chair so that it perfectly is indented in the shape of his body......he WILL however sleep in our Sheltie's bed.......strange bedfellows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture of Abby and Luke! Where is Guennie?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I saw your comment at Caren and Cody's place about my book and I headed over. So nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy it! Come by my pace anytime.

    That pooch in the cat bed is fun! I love my bed.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.