Monday, November 21, 2011

Meet me on Monday...

Well its Monday again and that can only mean its time to get to know your blogger neighbors with the Meet Me On Monday hop hosted by Java over at Never Growing Old. It is a lot of fun so be sure to hop over and follow along.




Here are today's questions:

1. I wish I had more time to _________?
2. What is your favorite kind of soup?
3. Where will you eat Thanksgiving dinner?
4. What is your favorite time of day?
5. Did you start Christmas shopping yet?
---------------------------------------------------------------

1. I wish I had more time to _________?

Scrapbook, even though I have all day to get things done it seems like I only get to scrapbook about once a month.  I have no idea where the time goes!

2. What is your favorite kind of soup?

Vichyssoise is my all time favorite, I tried it when I was really young, out to dinner with my folks and grandmother and it was a fun night so I associate it with a great memory as well as just being yummy!

3. Where will you eat Thanksgiving dinner?

We are having it here at our house with my Niece and her boyfriend.   I am looking forward to having them here for dinner.

4. What is your favorite time of day?

I like the night time, when I snuggle into bed with my iPad and check my FlipBoard app for all the stuff I missed and either read a little or play a game of Bejeweled or Chuzzle.

5. Did you start Christmas shopping yet?
I am almost done shopping and will finish up online.  I am going to have to go to Target at some point for our prescriptions in December and am dreading it, I think  I will have hubby take me so he can park at the curb and I can do a dash and grab.  I can't stand shopping this time of year!!!  Baaa, humbug.  I love Christmas, just not the trappings.

Have a great week everyone!

C.Q.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.