Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday's freebie...


With the addition of a new kitten to our family we are looking at needing a second litter box, which of course means more litter to fill it with.  Today's freebie is from Arm & Hammer, enter your email address and they will get you $10.50 in coupons for their new Double Duty Clumping Litter that has advanced odor control.  I have used their litters for many years and have always liked them, they seem to be a leader in this type of product.

I hope everyone on having a fantastic Friday!!

C.Q.

2 comments:

  1. We love their litter as well. We tried others, but it didn't work as nice. This seems to contain the smell much better. I will need to email for the coupon. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This site is great and just loaded with Goodies!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.