Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday's freebie...


Walmart is offering a free sample of the new Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Body Lotion. All you need to do is click on the "GET YOUR SAMPLE" button on the web page and you will get a pop up box asking for your name and address. I have used the Walmart free sample offers before and they usually arrive in about 2 weeks. I have used Eucerine product myself in the past and they were quite well on my dry skin.


Hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend!


C.Q.

1 comment:

  1. The do work well on dry skin. I love the Walmart freebies. Thanks for the reminder. I have not looked at them for a whle.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.