Monday, November 5, 2012

Monday's musings...

I missed last weeks writing prompt because we had out of town guests for a few days.  It was a fun few days that I got to spend with my great nephew and a niece, we always love seeing the younger family members, they keep us young ourselves! 

So, on with prompt #2 ~ Something you feel strongly about:

With the election thankfully only a day away the thing that has always been one of my biggest pet peeves has really come to the boiling point lately.  I have gotten tons of emails from friends and relatives supporting different folks, both nationally and locally and so many of the emails are filled with false information.  All it took for me to find out facts was a simple check to Snopes or a verified (and unbiased) news source like the Associated Press or  Reuters.  There is even a great site JUST for political fact checking, and it's not just for the Presidential candidates called Fact Check

It is so easy to believe everything that is out there, but there is so little that is really based in fact.  Take a second to check it out and see if what your reading is the truth, remember, just because its on the Internet doesn't mean it's true.  (Thank you State Farm ~ Bon-jor!)



Have a great week!

Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.