Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday's Musings...

I recently found a great 30 day challenge over at Beth Ann's blog It's Just Life and I asked her permission to steal it for a writing prompt, I thought this would be a fun idea and a great way to connect with my readers. 


So today we start with #1 ~ Five ways to win your heart:

Well I am a romantic as well as a wanderer at heart so this is an easy peasy question.  The links may help you a little with information on where to fine something fun to do or something fun to eat.

1) I adore flowers, but I tend to lean towards the funner varieties like Gerber daises or Lilacs.

2)  I am not really a chocolate girl, but if you have a Creme Brulee I am all in!

3) Pampering goes a long long way and I am a girl who loves loves loves  spa day!

4)   I love to get out and do things that are cultural, museum, play, ballet etc.  This is a little hard where I live, but I manage.

5) Travel, I love going to new places, seeing new things, trying new stuff and trying new foods etc.  favorite stories of travel though are the conversations and interactions with the people I meet.

So, what are the ways to your heart?

Have a great week!

C.Q.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are doing this challenge! I had a lot of fun doing it and I am sure you will too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.