I recently found a great 30 day challenge over at Beth Ann's blog It's Just Life and I asked her permission to steal it for a writing prompt, I thought this would be a fun idea and a great way to connect with my readers.
So today we start with #1 ~ Five ways to win your heart:
Well I am a romantic as well as a wanderer at heart so this is an easy peasy question. The links may help you a little with information on where to fine something fun to do or something fun to eat.
1) I adore flowers, but I tend to lean towards the funner varieties like Gerber daises or Lilacs.
2) I am not really a chocolate girl, but if you have a Creme Brulee I am all in!
3) Pampering goes a long long way and I am a girl who loves loves loves spa day!
4) I love to get out and do things that are cultural, museum, play, ballet etc. This is a little hard where I live, but I manage.
5) Travel, I love going to new places, seeing new things, trying new stuff and trying new foods etc. favorite stories of travel though are the conversations and interactions with the people I meet.
So, what are the ways to your heart?
Have a great week!