Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursdays picture perfect deal


The picture...


On my recent vacation to Montana friends and I took an overnight to Yellowstone, on our way we passed a group of genuine cowboys at work, being from Minnesota this was a strange to me as ice houses are to someone from Florida.

The deal...

Right now Eddy Bauer is having their semi annual sale, you can save up to 50%! They are featuring men's and women's tee shirts for only $9.99 but they also have some other great deals. I found a Downlight® Sweater Jacket in 3 styles and 4 colors in regular, petite and tall sizes, originally $169 - $189, now marked down to $84.50 - $94.50. This is a great deal if you live in a cold climate. For the men there are also a lot of great deals, I found a pair of Premium Bootcut jeans in 2 colors, in both regular and long rise, regularly $49.50, now marked down to $24.99.

I hope you are all having a nice week!

C.Q.

1 comment:

  1. The picture turned out great! I was so glad that you were able to see some real Cowboys working.

    I only have one more thing to say, "Magpie!"

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.