Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thursday's picture perfect deal...



The picture...

We recently went to our downtown classic car show, it's free to the public and was such a wonderful distraction while I was going through all the medical stuff.  I love the body lines on old cars and wish they would bring back some of the styling to the new cars on the road.  This picture is a late 1954(?) Chrysler 300 with a super fun paint job.

The deal...

I received a great deal in my email this morning from Coffee Cow, a company I love!  Note this is NOT a sponsored ad, just my own opinion.  I purchased my Keurig coffee maker from them and it arrived on my doorstep two days later, it was also an amazing price.  Today's deal is a free baseball cap with your order of $60.00 or more, the catch is that the order must be received today, July 26, 2012.  Any order over $50 gets free shipping as well and to top it off they have a fun program called Cow Bucks; orders over $60 get 1% back to use on later purchases.   Also be sure to check out the other great deals they have going.

Hope you are all having a great week!

C.Q.
Obviously MARvelous


Bassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.