Sunday, October 23, 2011

Meet me on Monday...

Wow, its Monday already and that means its time again for the Meet Me On Monday blog hop hosted by Java over at Never Growing Old.


 This weeks questions:

1. My favorite kind of animal is _______?

2. Do you like your handwriting?
3. What is the last movie you saw?
4. Do you buy things on eBay?
5. What did you have for lunch yesterday?
----------------------------------------------------------
1. My favorite kind of animal is _______?



Wow, that's a tough one, I love all critters, but I would have to say I really do love rabbits, even when they are eating my garden I think they are adorable.

2. Do you like your handwriting?


Oh not at all, which makes it really hard to do journaling in my scrapbooks.

3. What is the last movie you saw?
 
 
I just watched Fast & Furious Five on DVD and loved it, it was the best of the Fast and Furious movies.
 
4. Do you buy things on eBay?


All the time, I make an eBay purchase about once a month at least.

5. What did you have for lunch yesterday?


Chicken Kiev and a piece of peach pie.

I hope everyone has a great week!

C.Q.

3 comments:

  1. I love Chicken Kiev, but it takes too long to make. I usually make it for really special occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know there was a Fast & Furious 5!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lunch looks delicious.
    Am loving the cat at the computer pic.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, but due to spamming I have had to turn on the word verification again. Sorry for the extra step.